Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hi everyone :)

We are currently in Thessaloniki and loving every minute. Not a second goes by where Dave isn't amazed by the food and exclaims "I love the Greeks! These are my kind of people!" ;) Today my cousin Eleni is taking us to the Whiter Tower, Saint Gerasmos church and a castle nearby. And possibly a museum. I know - we're being ambitious. But whatever we don't finish today we'll get to tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of the family from last night's dinner :)





The first pic. is our cousin Eleni's husband, Alexi and his daughter Nikki. The one next to it is Fani and his wife, Fani told me that my mother's Father, Spiros, basically raised him and said a lot of nice things about him. The bottom picture is of Eleni, me, her daughter Nikki and her nephew Konstantinos. :)

1 comment:

soon to be mommy said...

that's nice to hear someone talk about papou! xoxoxo
i love dave's expression about how the greeks are his kind of people!

love you guys!